Other Available Dobermans
Surrendering Your Dog
How You Can Help
Gone But Not Forgotten
- Adopter must have a fully fenced yard with padlocked gates. For
some dogs a 4' fence is not sufficient. We do not place dogs into
homes with invisible fences.
- Dog must be an indoor pet.
- Dogs will not be adopted into homes further than a 1-hour drive
- Normally we do not place dogs into homes with children under 12
years of age.
- Normally we do not place dogs into homes where they will be left
alone (with or without another dog) for 8+ hours 5 days a week.
- All dogs and cats in adopter's home must be spayed/neutered.
- Adopter will obey leash laws.
- Dog will not be tethered or tied outside for any length of time.
- Dog will never be left in the yard when no one is home.
- Adopter must be financially able to care for the dog.
- Dog must be kept up to date on vaccinations and kept on monthly
heartworm prevention, as must be all other dogs & cats in adopter's
- Dog will not be used as guard or attack dog at home or business
at any time.
- Dog will not be used in any way in dog fighting or in aggression
toward other animals.
- Dog will wear an ID tag at all times and will be microchipped.
- Dog will not be used for laboratory experimental purposes.
- We will not be held liable for any actions of the dog once it leaves
our possession and is adopted by Adopter and contract is signed.
- Adopter must notify us of any address/phone number change within
- Adopter must notify us immediately if dog is lost or stolen.
- Adopter may not transfer ownership of the dog without written permission
from us. If adopter is unable to keep dog for any reason, the dog
must be returned to us.
- A home check will be done prior to adoption and a rep may re-visit
the home following the adoption to ensure the welfare of the dog.
Any violations of these rules or the adoption contract allows us to
retake possession of the dog.
- Male Dobermans will not be adopted into a home with another male
Doberman or large breed male dog.
- Puppies will not be placed into a home with a dog of the same sex. If you have both a male and a female dog, you cannot adopt a puppy from us.
- We have the right to refuse to adopt any dog to any person if we
determine it is in the best interest of the dog.